We have a fully bespoke service, from personalised car number plates, to realising your gift ideas for special occasions such as Birthdays, Weddings, Christenings, Mothers day, Fathers day and Christmas.
Contact us using the form on the bespoke page if you have a question or wish to inquire about a personalised request.
Cyanotype is a photographic printing process developed by the polymath Sir John Herschel in 1842. Cyanotype is a photographic process that is sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, made up of the chemicals ferric ammonium citrate and potassium ferricyanide. The chemical is mixed and paper stock is coated evenly and left to dry under a safe light. When dry the coated paper appears a yellowish colour and is ready for printing. Through contact printing with a negative under UV light the chemicals fix the image and when washed the print oxidises, transforming into a variety of beautiful blues.
Cyanotype was used widely as a commercial process in industry for creating copies of schematic drawings made by engineers, architects, designers and builders. The cyanotype process was an affordable way to make multiple duplicates of schematic drawings allowing site managers and manufacturers copies of the designers detailed plans.
We endeavour to process and ship your order within 2 working days. On rare occasions this may not be possible. Where order processing will take longer than 4 working days you will be notified.
If you are outside the European Union you may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country. Additional customs clearance charges must be paid by you; Blue Print Planet has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; contact your local customs office for more information. When ordering from Blue Print Planet you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
If you are unhappy with our products in any way, they can be returned or exchanged provided they are in saleable condition.
In the EU you have the right to return purchases within 14 days for a full refund or exchange. You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it. Before returning the item please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number, name, email address, address and a specification of which items that the return relates to. Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes will not be refunded for shipments outside the European Union (EU). We will only accept returns provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the same condition they were in when delivered to you.
Returned items that have been subject to a free complimentary shipping and are being returned exclusively for a monetary refund, and not for an exchange of item or credit note, will have our delivery cost deducted from the amount refunded.
The 14-day "cooling off" period does not apply to all purchases. Goods made to order or clearly personalised – such as bespoke prints – are exempt from being returned or refunded.
- Please read our returns policy first.
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail to email@example.com containing your order reference number, name, email address, address and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org